Back from the Holidays and starting off the New Year with good ol’ style show. This week, we welcome into the House of Brews Studio two special guests to join the conversation on American Pale Ales.
House of Brews Specials for January: HOPS $12/lbs or $6 for half lbs or $1/oz on select hops.
Joining us in studio is Two time Carolina Brewer of the year, Two time Carolina Master Brewer of the Year, winner of the 2014 Olde Mecklenburg Brewery Rein Stein Pro Am and Owner/Proprietor of Bufflehead Brewing Company, Lee Hill. Trey Lovelace, Carolina BrewMasters’ Brewer of the Year, 3rd place Carolina Brewer of the Year, 3rd place Master Brewer of the Year and winner of the 2014 Foothills Brewing Company Gambrinus Cup Pro-Am.
Sit back and catch up on Joe’s Christmas chaos up north, Daan’s yeast wrangling down in the Big Easy and got to spend time with Mark Logan of Secondline Brewing. Shawn’s Staycation 2015/2016 was spent building out a new Keezer and Chamber.
We’ll cover the style Guidelines, origins and then dig into Brewing this Iconic Style that rekindled the brewing scene in America and paved the way for the hop forward beers that We are known for world wide.
- AB InBev on a mad dash to gobble up craft breweries.
- A new study shows Germany’s Reinheitsgebot is turning off younger drinkers and driving them to non-German beers. ReCent move to ban Milk Stouts.
- Ska Brewing Withdraws From North Carolina
- Olde Mecklenburg pulls out of Triad, cites N.C. law capping production. Will stop brewing at 24,999 BBL.
- MIAMI’S LINCOLN’S BEARD BREWING COMPANY OFFERS TO BUY AB-INBEV FOR $26,000
How To Find Us:
- Twitter @Ferm_Nation
- Instagram @ Ferm_Nation