Episode 40 has the guys breaking out the 40oz’ers as we talk about Shawn’s favorite subject; High Gravity Brewing!
We cover several topics about brewing High Gravity beers including; mash tun size, efficiency considerations, hop utilization differences, yeast pitching recommendations and fermentation timelines.
Josh Veronee also joins us in studio to discuss his NHC Gold win for an APA, but Daan quickly derails that conversation to talk about his own APA.
How To Find Us:
- Google Play
- Twitter @Ferm_Nation
- Reddit / NCBeer, Homebrewing, SCBeer Sub Reddits
Beer/Brewery industry news/updates:
- Green Flash opening brewery in Virginia Beach on Nov 13th
- BrewDog plans to invest $22 million to open U.S. brewpubs
- Scratch Brewing is releasing their first book for Homebrewers entitled The Homebrewer’s Almanac: A Seasonal Guide to Making Your Own Beer from Scratch thank you Marika for the free copy!
- Craft Brewing Alliance Extends Distribution Agreement with A-B InBev
- Texas law restricting craft brewers declared unconstitutional
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? send feedback to: email@example.com