Episode #34 catches us a bit unprepared as we ready for the First Annual Pro Brewers Fantasy Draft. None the less the guys are back together dropping the knowledge about a few homebrew topics including; beers to brew for spring, chilling challenges in the hotter months, aeration setups, and a few other equipment upgrades that will help tighten and control your brew day experience.
Sit back and listen and drop us some feedback at: email@example.com
We would love to hear not only your questions but your opinions on the show good or bad!
- Deschutes Announces new East Coast Brewery Location: Roanoke, VA
- Pub Hours Extended for the Queen’s 90th Bday.
- Fonta Flora is expanding into what might be the coolest brewery location of all time!
- Hi-Wire Brewing Announces New Single Barrel Series
- Operation Liberate Homebrew