A craft microbrewery with the purpose of brewing and sharing outstanding beer that unites people. First envisioned in July 2009 over a pot of boiling wort, our founders believed every person – and beer – has a story and decided to start a brewery where both could be shared. At the D9 Brewing Company, we seek to inspire the community and promote the art of Craft Beer. Our Taproom, in Cornelius NC (just north of Charlotte), is open 7 days a week. Every guest is treated to an experience where you can see, taste, learn and enjoy the process of brewing from start to finish in a brand new 10,000 sqft facility.
Aaron Burton (Pictured Center) Co-Owner & Recipe Genius joins us in the House of Brews Studio to talk about D9 Brewing’s Fanatical Ales. We learn a few secrets (not anymore) about their Ancient Sour Series including tasting the Ezekiel 25:17 Black Sour fermented Spontaneously with yeast from Iranian Date Sugar and NO HOPS!?!?
1 Year Anniversary & HAUNTED tapHOUSE A year ago we opened the doors to our production brewery.
On the Friday before Halloween we are opening the doors to our HAUNTED tapHOUSE to celebrate the milestone. Expect to see a taproom decked out from top to bottom with horror.
Even our taps will have been taken over… by none other then our selves!!! Twelve. I repeat, TWELVE new beers will be on tap! Each with a candy pairing. And if you like, you can get a flight of ALL twelve! If that is not enough for you, we will have all our staples on our mobile bar, wine, and…..CRAFT COCKTAILS! No need for liquor when you can make malt cocktails like these!
Wear your costume! Everyone in a full costume will receive a D9 pint glass. Best costume will win 2 Charlotte Hornets tickets! DJ Festivus will be on the 1’s & 2’s starting at 6pm.
Wingz On Wheelz and Bite Food Truck will be onsite with the grub. We also have meat & cheese plates on hand from Cork and Cask.
- House of Brews: – Happy Halloween:
- 20% off all Candi Syrups and Honey
- Salud Beer Shop: – 3306 N. Davidson end of Noda before the railroad tracks.
- Release the Funk 3 – Funkonia – Nov 21, 2015 – Neighborhood Theatre – Noda
- Red Clay Cider Works: 245 Clanton Rd. Charlotte, NC
- Spyglass Tours: Providing the Ultimate European Beer Experiences since 2009.
- Gave away a pair of tickets to the innagural Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest Oct. 24,2015 in Mills River, NC.
What has everyone been up to:
- At Cub Scouts Tonight, nominated for Father of the Year!
- Cleaned out the Brewery (Aka: Garage)
- Just returned from Oktoberfest in Munich Germany where “Shit Happens!”
- Toured the 500 year old Paulaner Brewery for the very last time.
- Dates for the Salud Belgian Beer Tour April 14 – 21, 2016 with the option to add on the 500th Anniversary of the Reinheitsgebot in Munich.
- Brewed Brett Baltic Porter w/ Cherry smoked malt, rye, oats & Caraway seed.
- Brewed my first Sahti w/ Foraged Juniper.
- Meet w/ Salud to begin work on opening Nano.
How To Find Us:
- Twitter @Ferm_Nation